Several roadway projects and closures may impact your daily drive within the Frisco area. According to the friscotexas.gov webpage, The westbound U.S. 380 Frontage road also known as University Drive is only scheduled to be closed at Dallas PKWY from October 9-12, meaning it should be passable now. That being said, there are still seven new possible traffic-impacting road projects starting this week. Here is the list of projects from friscotexas.gov:
– 11304 Oxford, alley (PDF) (Plantation Resort Neighborhood)
– 1007 Heathrow Dr (PDF) (Windsor Place Neighborhood)
– High Shoals Dr at Shingle Mill Rd (PDF) (Phillips Creek Ranch Riverton Neighborhood)
Pavement Patch Repairs
– Northbound Independence at Kelmscott (PDF) – work is estimated to take one day with the lane closure between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Ongoing Pavement Repairs
– 10804 Promise Land Dr (PDF) (Plantation Resort Neighborhood)
– 11317 Jereme Trail (PDF) (Plantation Resort Neighborhood)
All projects are ideally set to be completed within two weeks. For any updates and links to the web maps of these projects, read the full memo by visiting the friscotexas.gov webpage here.